50% Cotton 50% Polyester
You can wear this as a set or you can style this cute cropped blazer with some nice jeans+heels and it's a look!
-Style the skirt with a cute top and your fave sneakers. Regardless of what you do and how you wear this, it's beautiful!
Returns, Refunds, or Exchanges:
DUE TO COVID-19, WE DO NOT OFFER ANY OF THESE AT THE MOMENT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Thank you so much for understanding, we are trying to be as safe as possible.
SHIPPING IS FREE ON ORDERS $99+
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS A RESULT OF NATIONWIDE COVID-19 IMPACT, PACKAGE DELIVERY TIMES MAY TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
With all due respect, we are not liable for any missing, damaged, or stolen packages once your order is shipped. If this happens to you and you paid for insurance (option at checkout) please file a claim: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
If you need your order ASAP please contact us once you have placed your order. Our email is SHOPMIHOLANY@GMAIL.COM
PS: f you need any help with sizing or have any other questions email us or message @MIHOLANY
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ITEMS:
We personally LOVE taking care of our clothes! The more we take care of our items, the longer they last!
Here is how we recommend to wash our spandex tops and biker shorts 🤍
It is important to wash spandex properly so that it keeps its elastic qualities. Always refer to the care label on your garment before washing.
Hand washing spandex:
• It is best to hand wash spandex to prevent excessive stretching. Never use washing detergent that contains chlorine bleach or fabric conditioner as it will destroy the structure of your spandex.
• Always use lukewarm water (max 30°C) for both washing and rinsing. Use a mild detergent that contains no chlorine bleach.
• Add the garment and gently agitate it, lightly rubbing any stains.
• Rinse the item in changes of lukewarm water until all soap residue has been removed.
• Gently squeeze the excess washing water out – do not wring.
Machine washing spandex
• Place spandex garments in a mesh washing bag (for best results)
• Use a mild detergent that contains no chlorine bleach.
• Wash on a ‘delicates’ cycle (a cool and gentle wash cycle) and ensure that you set the machine for a slow spin at the end of the cycle.
Removing stains from spandex
If possible, remove the stain straight away. Soak the stain in cold water (do not use hot water as this can set the stain). Apply a small amount of a mild liquid detergent to the stain and gently rub it in (do not scrub it). Then wash as normal.
Removing odors from spandex:
Fill a large bowl or bucket with lukewarm (max 30°C) water and add a small cup of baking soda. Allow the garment to soak overnight. Rinse with cool water and air dry.
• Roll the wet garment in a clean towel to remove excess water.
• Air-dry your spandex garment away from direct heat and sun.
• NEVER dry your spandex garment in a tumble dryer.
Most garments containing spandex do not wrinkle when washed/dried properly. The general rule is to never iron garments that contain spandex. However, if ironing is really necessary, iron on the lowest possible heat setting using smooth even pressure.
How to care for your accessories:
• Since our accessories are NOT real gold, it is recommended that you take your accessories off before you shower.
• Store your jewelry in a pouch/box.
• Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
• Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewelry.
• Keep out of contact with sunscreen and other lotions.
• Avoid wearing while cleaning or performing sports activities for best results and to maintain the quality!
We hope this helps you! Thank you so much for the support.